Share
Arizona Baby Burned By Scalding Hot Water Hose Water

Arizona Baby Burned By Scalding Hot Water Hose Water

SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ. – Pool safety is often stressed each year as summer approaches, but what about water hose safety?  A Phoenix mother wants to warn other parents about the danger of a water hose on a hot day to prevent any other children being injured like her 9-month-old son was on Tuesday.

Area temperatures reached around 110 degrees that day, so Dominique Woodger decided to  to take her son out to spend some time cooling off in his small wading pool. She sat him down in the pool as she fetched the hose to fill the pool.

Woodger told ABC Channel 15 in Arizona that she turned on the water to fill the small pool and the water sprayed out hitting the child.

He cried out but she did not immediately realize the reason for his cry, thinking he may have just been upset by the water hitting him in the face. After looking over her son’s body she noticed that his skin was peeling and blistering.

The 9-month-old child is expected to fully recover.

( Twitter Photo)

Follow 24/7 Headline on Facebook and Twitter!

For late-breaking news, follow 24/7 Headline News on our Los Angeles County Facebook group, Riverside County Facebook group, Coachella Valley News groupUS News group, Victor Valley/Inland Empire Facebook group. If you like what we are doing and want regular updates on your facebook stream like our Facebook Fan Page. You may also follow 24/7 Headline News on Twitter and Instagram! 
Follow Me

Christie Martin

Reporter at 24/7 Headline News
Integrity is unbelievably important when reporting. I believe in getting to the bottom of the story while being sensitive to the fact that the "story" affects real lives.I am committed to bringing important news, events, and other information to those in my community and beyond.


Got News? Contact me at ChristieMartin@247headline.com
Follow Me