ILLINOIS – An Illinois woman smelled something in her kitchen so she decided to go investigate. Since her family lives in the county an occasional mouse is no reason for alarm so she went to check under the refrigerator thinking it was a dead mouse. When she moved the refrigerator what she found was shocking.
Sharlie Berry found a dead snake with a dead mouse in its mouth that was stuck inside the wall outlet space behind her refrigerator. “We figured out that the snake electrocuted itself when it had the mouse that touched the metal backing of the fridge,” explained Berry on her Facebook post.
Berry said that although her husband hates snakes, he pulled the snake and mouse out of the wall. “Now the house smells awful and I will probably never cook in my kitchen again!” Berry said. She said that if she was not responsible for cleaning the “nasty gooey stuff” left behind she would have thought it was kind of neat.
She said that her two young sons thought it was really cool, “They thought it was hilarious to see their parents losing it,” she added.
[media-credit name=”Facebook Image” align=”aligncenter” width=”878″][/media-credit]
Latest posts by Christie Martin (see all)
- AB Miller High School Basketball Coach Arrested for Sexual Relationship with Minor - Wednesday, May 13th, 2020
- San Bernardino County Issues Countywide Face Mask Order - Tuesday, April 7th, 2020
- Three Victorville Firefighters Quarantined After Responding to Possible COVID-19 Patient - Wednesday, March 18th, 2020