VICTORVILLE – “If you don’t like the weather now, just wait a few minutes.” As Mark Twain once said about New England, the weather in the Victor Valley is quick-changing. The first day of Spring on Monday, March 20, 2017, came in with a warm and breezy day. The Victor Valley is expecting rain through the remainder of the week.
On Tuesday there is an approximate 40% chance of rain after 11:00 a.m. The day is expected to be mostly cloudy with a high near 65 degrees according to the National Weather Service. Winds are expected to flow south at 10-15 miles per hour with gusts up to 25 miles per hour. The overnight low is expected to drop down to 47 degrees with the chance of showers remaining at around 30% overnight.
On Wednesday, showers are likely and there is a chance of possible thunderstorms. The day is expected to be reach approximately 60 degrees with mild westwardly winds of 5-15 mile per hour. Gusts could be as high as 25 miles per hour with a 60% chance of rain. Overnight, the weather is expected to remain cloudy with an overnight low of around 40 miles per hour and a 40% chance of rain.
Thursday is expected to reach a high of around 61 degrees and be a mostly sunny day. Overnight lows are expected to drop to 38 degrees.
On Friday, the day is expected to be a mostly sunny 68 degrees with a chance of showers moving in after 11:00 p.m. Friday night. Overnight the weather should drop to a mostly cloudy 42 degrees.
On Saturday there again, will be a chance of showers with a partially sunny day with a high only reaching 59 degrees. Overnight on Saturday should be partially cloudy with a low around 38 degrees.
Those who were looking to pack away the winter clothing should hold off for at least another week.For late-breaking news, follow 24/7 Headline News on our Los Angeles County Facebook group, Riverside County Facebook group, Coachella Valley News group, US News group, Victor Valley/Inland Empire Facebook group. If you like what we are doing and want regular updates on your facebook stream like our Facebook Fan Page. You may also follow 24/7 Headline News on Twitter and Instagram!
This article was written by a staff member of the 24/7 Headline News Organization
Latest posts by Staff Writer (see all)
- Burglar Arrested After Eating Resident’s Doritos, Taking a Shower, & Wearing His Clothes - Sunday, June 17th, 2018
- Armed and Dangerous Los Angeles Homicide Suspect Located in Adelanto - Friday, June 15th, 2018
- Barstow Police Attempting to Identify Suspects Involved in Armed Robbery - Friday, June 15th, 2018
- Rain: Gary Martin| 24/7 Headline News