At around 10:50 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (7:50 p.m. PST) on Wednesday, October 12, 2016, police responded to 136 Gladstone Street in East Boston for the report of a person with a gun. When they arrived, they did not immediately encounter the suspect, but shortly after came under fire, BPD officials said.
The two wounded officers were transported to Massachusetts General Hospital. “One of my officers is being treated for life-threatening injuries while the other’s injuries appear to be non-life-threatening,” said Boston Police Commissioner William Evans. The suspect is reported to be deceased inside the home according to police officials.
- Hesperia Man, 24, Arrested for Possession of Child Pornography - Monday, November 2nd, 2020
- Upland Man Arrested for the Distribution of Child Pornography - Thursday, October 15th, 2020
- Pennsylvania Baby Dead After Being Raped by Her Father - Thursday, October 8th, 2020
- Officer Richard Cintolo: BPD
- Officer Matthew Morris: BPD