At around 10:50 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (7:50 p.m. PST) on Wednesday, October 12, 2016, police responded to 136 Gladstone Street in East Boston for the report of a person with a gun. When they arrived, they did not immediately encounter the suspect, but shortly after came under fire, BPD officials said.
The two wounded officers were transported to Massachusetts General Hospital. “One of my officers is being treated for life-threatening injuries while the other’s injuries appear to be non-life-threatening,” said Boston Police Commissioner William Evans. The suspect is reported to be deceased inside the home according to police officials.
- Barstow Man, 64, Arrested for Evading Police and Transportation of Methamphetamine - Tuesday, July 21st, 2020
- Victorville Transient Arrested for Motel Room Murder - Monday, July 20th, 2020
- Homicide Detectives Investigating Death of Woman - Sunday, July 19th, 2020
- Officer Richard Cintolo: BPD
- Officer Matthew Morris: BPD