APPLE VALLEY – The Town of Apple Valley and the City of Victorville are seeking input from the community regarding the use of grant funding. This input will help Apple Valley and Victorville officials decide where the funds will be spent from 2017 to 2021. “This input will be a vital component in the creation of the five-year Consolidated Plan for the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD),” Town of Apple Valley officials said in a news release.
An online survey is available and there is also two meetings planned. To provide input online go to www.victorvilleca.gov or www.applevalley.org. The meetings will be held for those in the community to comment or voice concerns.
- Monday, November 28th, 2016 – 10:00 AM – 12 Noon: City of Victorville, Conference Room D, 14343 Civic Dr., Victorville, CA 92392.
- Wednesday, November 30, 2016 – 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM: Town of Apple Valley, Conference Center, 14975 Dale Evans Parkway, Apple Valley, CA 92307.
If reasonable accommodations are needed to participate in the November 28th meeting, please contact the City of Victorville, Economic Development Department, at (760)955-5032. For the November 30th meeting, contact the Town of Apple Valley, Community Development Department, at (760)240-7000 x 7208.
- Investigationinto Death of Drowned Toddler Leads to Marijuana Cultivation in Chino Hills Home - Wednesday, June 16th, 2021
- Lucerne Valley Hit-and-Run Collision Leaves 3 Girls Deceased and One Badly Injured - Monday, June 7th, 2021
- Perris Man Dies After Being Ejected from Motorcycle & Hit By Vehicle on 215 Freeway - Monday, June 7th, 2021