APPLE VALLEY – The Town of Apple Valley and the City of Victorville are seeking input from the community regarding the use of grant funding. This input will help Apple Valley and Victorville officials decide where the funds will be spent from 2017 to 2021. “This input will be a vital component in the creation of the five-year Consolidated Plan for the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD),” Town of Apple Valley officials said in a news release.
An online survey is available and there is also two meetings planned. To provide input online go to www.victorvilleca.gov or www.applevalley.org. The meetings will be held for those in the community to comment or voice concerns.
- Monday, November 28th, 2016 – 10:00 AM – 12 Noon: City of Victorville, Conference Room D, 14343 Civic Dr., Victorville, CA 92392.
- Wednesday, November 30, 2016 – 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM: Town of Apple Valley, Conference Center, 14975 Dale Evans Parkway, Apple Valley, CA 92307.
If reasonable accommodations are needed to participate in the November 28th meeting, please contact the City of Victorville, Economic Development Department, at (760)955-5032. For the November 30th meeting, contact the Town of Apple Valley, Community Development Department, at (760)240-7000 x 7208.For late-breaking news, follow 24/7 Headline News on our Los Angeles County Facebook group, Riverside County Facebook group, Coachella Valley News group, US News group, Victor Valley/Inland Empire Facebook group. If you like what we are doing and want regular updates on your facebook stream like our Facebook Fan Page. You may also follow 24/7 Headline News on Twitter and Instagram!
This article was written by a staff member of the 24/7 Headline News Organization
Latest posts by Staff Writer (see all)
- Armed Robbery Suspect Dies Two Days Following Altercation with Loss Prevention Officers - January 19, 2018
- San Bernardino County Vendor Outreach Event Coming to Victorville - January 19, 2018
- Free Tax Preparation Offered in San Bernardino County - January 19, 2018