HESPERIA – The cause of a Saturday morning fire at the now vacant Roxy’s Gentleman’s Club located at 14855 Bear Valley Road is under investigation, San Bernardino County Fire officials said.
At 8:33 a.m. firefighters were dispatched to the report of a fire at the rear of the single-story structure. Firefighters arrived within approximately 3 minutes of the report to find the flames coming from the back add-on portion of the building.
Eastbound Bear Valley Road was blocked for a short time to allow firefighter access. The fire was knocked down just before 8:43 a.m. A Fire Investigator and Southern California Edison were called to the scene.
There were no injuries reported as a result of this fire and damage estimates are still to be determined at this time.
Latest posts by Christie Martin (see all)
- AB Miller High School Basketball Coach Arrested for Sexual Relationship with Minor - Wednesday, May 13th, 2020
- San Bernardino County Issues Countywide Face Mask Order - Tuesday, April 7th, 2020
- Three Victorville Firefighters Quarantined After Responding to Possible COVID-19 Patient - Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
- Hesperia Roxy’s Gentleman’s Club fire Saturday morning. (SBCOFD): SB County Fire Department
- : SB County Fire Department