- VICTORVILLE – A Victorville man who fell from the roof of a 2-story home while hanging Christmas lights in November now months later, according to family, only has days to live.
The accident happened on the afternoon of November 20, 2016, in the 14400 block of Via Roca in the City of Victorville. Robert Stanislawski was putting Christmas lights on his home when he lost footing and fell to the ground. Stanislawski suffered major head trauma and was airlifted to Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC).
Recently, doctors at LLUMC indicated that there are no other options available in order to save his life. His wife, who has remained by his side is left to face the fact that her husband may have less than a week left to live. The unexpected loss of Stanislawski is also leaving his three children heartbroken. His sister-in-law, Sherri Atchison said that two of his children are still under 12-years-old and the other is an adult child.
The expenses related to his five-month medical stay and now an upcoming burial may cause additional distress in an already difficult time for the family. A Go Fund Me Account has been set up to help the family with any expenses that may be forthcoming as a result of his hospitalization and death.For late-breaking news, follow 24/7 Headline News on our Los Angeles County Facebook group, Riverside County Facebook group, Coachella Valley News group, US News group, Victor Valley/Inland Empire Facebook group. If you like what we are doing and want regular updates on your facebook stream like our Facebook Fan Page. You may also follow 24/7 Headline News on Twitter and Instagram!
This article was written by a staff member of the 24/7 Headline News Organization
Latest posts by Staff Writer (see all)
- FBI Seeking Identity of San Bernardino and Riverside County Bank Robber - November 20, 2017
- Palm Springs Man Shoots and Kills His Mother - November 20, 2017
- Victorville Churches, Nonprofits and Businesses Host Thanksgiving Festivities for Those in Need - November 19, 2017
- Robert-Stanislawski: Photos provided by Go Fund Me | Social Media (Facebook)