- VICTORVILLE – A Victorville man who fell from the roof of a 2-story home while hanging Christmas lights in November now months later, according to family, only has days to live.
The accident happened on the afternoon of November 20, 2016, in the 14400 block of Via Roca in the City of Victorville. Robert Stanislawski was putting Christmas lights on his home when he lost footing and fell to the ground. Stanislawski suffered major head trauma and was airlifted to Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC).
Recently, doctors at LLUMC indicated that there are no other options available in order to save his life. His wife, who has remained by his side is left to face the fact that her husband may have less than a week left to live. The unexpected loss of Stanislawski is also leaving his three children heartbroken. His sister-in-law, Sherri Atchison said that two of his children are still under 12-years-old and the other is an adult child.
The expenses related to his five-month medical stay and now an upcoming burial may cause additional distress in an already difficult time for the family. A Go Fund Me Account has been set up to help the family with any expenses that may be forthcoming as a result of his hospitalization and death.
- Hesperia Man Killed in Rancho Cucamonga Shooting - Tuesday, December 7th, 2021
- Two Adelanto Residents Arrested for Robbing Shell Gas Station - Thursday, December 2nd, 2021
- Hesperia Man Arrested for Possession and Distribution of Child Pornography - Thursday, November 11th, 2021
- Robert-Stanislawski: Photos provided by Go Fund Me | Social Media (Facebook)