RIVERSIDE – Is your family prepared for the unexpected? How about a fire or earthquake plan? Do you have one?
Most American families tend to put off preparedness for another day, that is why the Riverside Police Department and the Galleria at Tyler Mall are together are hosting a Public Safety Fair on Friday, June 2, 2017, and your family is invited.
The event will take place at 1299 Galleria at Tyler in the City of Riverside in the north parking lot along Magnolia Avenue from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. The police department would like to help raise awareness about crime and how to avoid being victimized. “Advance Car Stereo, located at 10555 Magnolia Avenue, and Directed Electronics from Vista, CA, will be onsite and ready to donate vehicle anti-theft devices for the first 100 qualified vehicles,” Riverside Police Department officials said.
SAFETY FAIR HIGHLIGHTS
– Crime Prevention Education
– Anti-Theft Device Giveaways
– H.E.A.T Auto Theft Sticker Program Registration
– Free VIN Etching
– Car Seat Inspections
– Children Fingerprinting Kits
– Neighborhood Watch Information
– K-9 Demonstration
– RPD METRO display
– Police Cars and Motorcycle Display for photos
– McGruff the Crime Dog
– Police Explorer Post #714 Display & Recruitment
– Ward 5 City Councilman Chris MacArthur
– Ward 6 City Councilman Jim Perry
– Ward 7 City Councilman John Burnard
For late-breaking news, follow 24/7 Headline News on our Los Angeles County Facebook group, Riverside County Facebook group, Coachella Valley News group, US News group, Victor Valley/Inland Empire Facebook group. If you like what we are doing and want regular updates on your facebook stream like our Facebook Fan Page. You may also follow 24/7 Headline News on Twitter and Instagram!
This article was written by a staff member of the 24/7 Headline News Organization
Latest posts by Staff Writer (see all)
- Victorville Man Arrested for Stealing Vehicle from Rialto Home - July 21, 2017
- Adelanto Man Accused of Rape No Longer in Custody - July 21, 2017
- Long Beach Father and Daughter Charged with Embezzlement and Money Laundering - July 21, 2017
- 11_42D1_1: file