VICTORVILLE – The crash of a vehicle into a home caused a natural gas leak and the for the occupant of the home to be displaced San Bernardino County Fire officials said.
Just before 3:50 p.m. emergency personnel was dispatched to the home in the 13000 block of Claremont Drive in the City of Victorville. When Firefighters arrived they located the home with major structural damage caused by the full-size truck slamming 20 feet into it. Medics checked the driver of the vehicle for injuries and searched the home for residents.
The collision caused a natural gas leak and the roadway was shut down until the leak was secured. There were no injuries reported as a result of the collision. A total of 10 fire personnel responded to the home, including firefighters from the Oak Hills station, who assisted with structural stabilization preventing collapse.
For late-breaking news, follow 24/7 Headline News on our Los Angeles County Facebook group and/or our Inland Empire Facebook group. If you like what we are doing and want regular updates on your facebook stream like our Facebook Fan Page. You may also follow 24/7 Headline News on Twitter!
- Two Men Arrested for Attempting to Steal Hundreds of Gallons of Gas - Thursday, September 22nd, 2022
- Adelanto Man Arrested for Shooting at Man Walking Past His Home - Friday, September 16th, 2022
- Barstow Man Arrested for Molesting Several Foster Children - Friday, September 16th, 2022
- 15055762_1808180889395840_5250284571451490746_n: SBCoFD
- Truck into Victorville Home: SBCoFD