VICTORVILLE – The crash of a vehicle into a home caused a natural gas leak and the for the occupant of the home to be displaced San Bernardino County Fire officials said.
Just before 3:50 p.m. emergency personnel was dispatched to the home in the 13000 block of Claremont Drive in the City of Victorville. When Firefighters arrived they located the home with major structural damage caused by the full-size truck slamming 20 feet into it. Medics checked the driver of the vehicle for injuries and searched the home for residents.
The collision caused a natural gas leak and the roadway was shut down until the leak was secured. There were no injuries reported as a result of the collision. A total of 10 fire personnel responded to the home, including firefighters from the Oak Hills station, who assisted with structural stabilization preventing collapse.
For late-breaking news, follow 24/7 Headline News on our Los Angeles County Facebook group and/or our Inland Empire Facebook group. If you like what we are doing and want regular updates on your facebook stream like our Facebook Fan Page. You may also follow 24/7 Headline News on Twitter!For late-breaking news, follow 24/7 Headline News on our Los Angeles County Facebook group, Riverside County Facebook group, Coachella Valley News group, US News group, Victor Valley/Inland Empire Facebook group. If you like what we are doing and want regular updates on your facebook stream like our Facebook Fan Page. You may also follow 24/7 Headline News on Twitter and Instagram!
This article was written by a staff member of the 24/7 Headline News Organization
Latest posts by Staff Writer (see all)
- Adelanto Man Sentenced to 90 Days in Jail for Striking His Elderly Roommate - Sunday, October 21st, 2018
- Two Arrested After Nine Undocumented Immigrants Found in the Back of Tractor Trailer - Sunday, October 21st, 2018
- Porterville Man Convicted of Murdering his Infant Son because He Wanted to Sleep - Sunday, October 21st, 2018
- 15055762_1808180889395840_5250284571451490746_n: SBCoFD
- Truck into Victorville Home: SBCoFD