RIVERSIDE, Calif. – A domestic dispute in the City of Riverside led to two small children going missing on Tuesday night.
Between the hours of 9:00 and 10:00 p.m.,the victim and her live-in boyfriend were involved in a verbal and physical altercation. The mother of the children put her two small daughters to bed and left the home, in the 3100 block of Grace Street for a short period of time. She returned before 11:00 p.m. and the boyfriend and two children were gone.
The woman called authorities, who began their investigation. Through investigation it was learned that the boyfriend took the children without the consent of their mother. In addition, he took all of the children’s legal documents and other items. Authorities believe that he may be attempting to travel to Michigan with the children.
The suspect left with the children in a 1982 4-door Cadillac. The vehicle is blue with a white top, stock wired spoke wheels with thin walled tires and is missing license plates.
THE CHILDREN ARE DESCRIBED AS:
- DARLA YONKO, Hispanic female juvenile, approximately 18-months-old, 2’6” tall & 30 pounds, brown hair & brown eyes, last seen wearing a long-sleeved “footie pajamas,” purple with starts.
- EMMA YONKO, Hispanic female juvenile, approximately 8-months-old, 2’ tall & 18 pounds, brown hair & brown eyes, last seen wearing a long-sleeved “footie pajamas,” white with yellow lemons.
THE SUSPECT IS DESCRIBED AS:
- JOSHUA ADLE, Hispanic male adult, 24-years-old, 5’9” tall & 170 pounds, black hair & hazel eyes, mustache with thin beard, last seen wearing a dark colored sleeveless T-shirt.
If you see Joshua Adle and/or the missing children, or locate his distinct vehicle, please immediately call the Riverside Police Department’s Public Safety Communications Center at (951) 354-2007 and reference report number 190021803.
- Man Arrested After Pulling a Gun on Noisy Loma Linda Hotel Room Neighbor - Monday, July 17th, 2023
- Five-Year-Old Fontana Boy Missing After Thursday Morning Break-in - Thursday, June 22nd, 2023
- H.O.P.E. Outreach Operation Connects with Homeless Residents in Highland - Wednesday, June 21st, 2023