UPDATE: (3:10 p.m.) Barstow police said that the area has been rendered safe and the Explosive Ordinance Disposal removed the suspicious materials. The road has been reopened.
BARSTOW – Barstow police are working on a possible explosive device in the 300 block of Williams Street Tuesday afternoon. Authorities said that Williams Street will be closed for the duration of the investigation. Citizens are asked to stay clear of the area until the area is rendered safe. Multiple units are at the scene, including K-9 units.
This is an active investigation, no other information is available at this time. Information will be updated as it becomes available. Please check back for updated information.
Latest posts by Christie Martin (see all)
- Upland Man Arrested for the Distribution of Child Pornography - Thursday, October 15th, 2020
- Pennsylvania Baby Dead After Being Raped by Her Father - Thursday, October 8th, 2020
- Man Found Deceased in Burning Lucerne Valley Home Tuesday - Tuesday, October 6th, 2020
- 16473696_1907276532829610_1593699804099914094_n: Barstow Police Department
- explosive device: Barstow Police Department