Share
Former U.S. Marine Pleaded No Contest to Attempting to Sexually Assault Little Girl

Former U.S. Marine Pleaded No Contest to Attempting to Sexually Assault Little Girl

VALENCIA, Calif. – A 40-year-old Long Beach man pleaded no contest for attempting to sexually assault a 5-year-old girl during a Valencia wedding reception last year.

Los Angeles County District Attorney’s officials said that Jeff Boulter, a former Marine, pleaded no contest to one felony count of attempted lewd act upon a child and one misdemeanor count of indecent exposure. He will be required to complete 52 weeks of sex impulse counseling before sentencing on March 18, 2020.

Officials said that Boulter led the young child into a dark corner at the wedding reception on May 19, 2018. A server at the wedding witnessed the assault and confronted Boulter. Boulter fled the scene but was later arrested.

For late-breaking news, follow 24/7 Headline News on our Los Angeles County Facebook group, Riverside County Facebook group, Coachella Valley News groupUS News group, Victor Valley/Inland Empire Facebook group. If you like what we are doing and want regular updates on your facebook stream like our Facebook Fan Page. You may also follow 24/7 Headline News on Twitter and Instagram! 

Staff Writer

This article was written by a staff member of the 24/7 Headline News Organization

Latest posts by Staff Writer (see all)

Image Sources:

  • Jeff Boulter: Facebook