VICTORVILLE – Victor Valley area residents are invited to a free family-friendly event hosted by the Child Care Resource Center (CCRC) in the City of Victorville.
On Saturday, November 19, 2016, the 2nd Annual Family Play Day will take place from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Victorville office located at 15456 West Sage Street. The CCRC invited attendee of all ages to one of the biggest High Desert area community events, with over 2000 attendees expected. The activities including an infant area, and several fun activities for older children including an obstacle course, face painting, hair painting, a reptile exhibit, live entertainment, raffles, and much more.
Every child attending will receive a free book and while supplies last, each family will receive a bag of fresh fruits and vegetables. The CCRC serves children, families and child care providers assisting with child care issues including linking clients to available financial assistance.
Non-profit organizations and child care providers are welcome to join and share information about your organization with approximately 2000 local attendees.There are also booths available to for-profit vendors for $75. For additional information contact (866)67-4Kids
- Trona Mother Arrested for Murder After Death of Toddler and Critical Injury of Infant - Tuesday, January 17th, 2023
- Man Arrested for DUI While Out on Bail for Killing Adelanto Mother in 2021 DUI Crash - Saturday, October 8th, 2022
- Two Men Arrested for Attempting to Steal Hundreds of Gallons of Gas - Thursday, September 22nd, 2022
- 2nd Annual Family Play Day in Victorville: CCRC
- 2nd Annual Family Play Day in Victorville: Child Care Resource Center