BARSTOW – Experience World War II at the 3rd Annual Troops and Trains on Wednesday, November 9, 2016.
The event will take place at the Harvey House, located at 685 North First Avenue in the City of Barstow from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. This event is absolutely free to the public and will feature WWII style entertainment including songs from A Penny A Kiss and historical photos on display. Bring the whole family for an evening of educationally stimulating fun.
For late-breaking news, follow 24/7 Headline News on our Los Angeles County Facebook group and/or our Inland Empire Facebook group. If you like what we are doing and want regular updates on your facebook stream like our Facebook Fan Page. You may also follow 24/7 Headline News on Twitter!
Latest posts by Staff Writer (see all)
- Riverside Police Looking for Suspect who Rammed Police Vehicle - Wednesday, September 16th, 2020
- Adelanto Felon Arrested for Possession of Weapon and 12 Rounds of Ammunition - Tuesday, September 15th, 2020
- Hesperia Resident Arrested for Child Pornography Including Children in Sexual Sadistic Situations - Thursday, September 10th, 2020
- Troops and Trains: Barstow
- Troops and Trains at Harvey House: City of Barstow