BARSTOW – Experience World War II at the 3rd Annual Troops and Trains on Wednesday, November 9, 2016.
The event will take place at the Harvey House, located at 685 North First Avenue in the City of Barstow from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. This event is absolutely free to the public and will feature WWII style entertainment including songs from A Penny A Kiss and historical photos on display. Bring the whole family for an evening of educationally stimulating fun.
For late-breaking news, follow 24/7 Headline News on our Los Angeles County Facebook group and/or our Inland Empire Facebook group. If you like what we are doing and want regular updates on your facebook stream like our Facebook Fan Page. You may also follow 24/7 Headline News on Twitter!
- Victorville Boy, 15, Shot by Unidentified Suspect - Tuesday, May 4th, 2021
- Human Foot Located on 210 Freeway Median - Monday, May 3rd, 2021
- Victorville Man Arrested for Murder of Adelanto Teen - Sunday, May 2nd, 2021
- Troops and Trains: Barstow
- Troops and Trains at Harvey House: City of Barstow