HESPERIA – Two Hesperia kids, with the help of their mother, prepared 20 gift bags for Hesperia Station deputies. Jennifer Seip said that her and her two children, Haylee, 12 and Joseph, 10 saw the many tragedies surrounding law enforcement in recent news. They wanted to show their support but did not know exactly how.
Seip said she found the idea and showed it to her children who loved it. The trio sprung into action gathering a list of candies all with a special meaning behind them.
Together they bagged them up and stapled a piece of paper on the bag that noted the symbolic meaning of each candy. The three delivered the gift bags to the Hesperia Police Department on Monday.
Seip said that the Cub Scouts in Apple Valley also have a surprise in the works that her son is proudly in charge of.
The Hesperia Police Department officials posted photos on their Facebook fan page expressing appreciation for the gifts taken to the station and the support behind them.
- Authorities Need Help Locating 16-year-old Adelanto Runaway - Wednesday, May 5th, 2021
- Homicide Investigation Underway After Man Was Found Deceased in Victorville Home - Wednesday, April 14th, 2021
- Adelanto Man Dies in Car versus Golf Cart Collision - Tuesday, April 13th, 2021
- 13707619_10210009577460502_7480167481658832443_n (1): Jennifer Seip
- 13735576_1202531373102706_6994482147910692588_o: Hesperia PD
- 13697114_10210009576780485_176052653443872102_n: Jennifer Seip