HESPERIA – A 52-year-old Hesperia man was badly burned after putting gas on a barbecue pit causing an explosion on Monday morning.
At around 11:26 a.m. deputies from the Hesperia Station and emergency medical personnel responded to the 15800 block of Lime Street near Seventh Avenue. The male patient sustained 2nd and 3rd degree burns to his face and his upper body.
An air ambulance was requested to transport the man, who was considered stable, to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in the City of Colton. No additional information is available at this time.For late-breaking news, follow 24/7 Headline News on our Los Angeles County Facebook group, Riverside County Facebook group, Coachella Valley News group, US News group, Victor Valley/Inland Empire Facebook group. If you like what we are doing and want regular updates on your facebook stream like our Facebook Fan Page. You may also follow 24/7 Headline News on Twitter and Instagram!
This article was written by a staff member of the 24/7 Headline News Organization
Latest posts by Staff Writer (see all)
- Parent’s of Toddler Who Tested Positive for Drugs Sentenced to 22 Days in Jail - Wednesday, June 20th, 2018
- Children Removed From Yermo Home Where Unsealed Container of Mercury Was Found - Wednesday, June 20th, 2018
- Deputy Arrest Adelanto Man After Catching Him Burglarizing a Home - Wednesday, June 20th, 2018
- San Bernardino County Fire: Nathan Martin | 24/7 Headline News