BUENA PARK – Past, present, and future military, law enforcement, and Fire personnel are being offered free admission to Knott’s Berry Farm beginning Monday, November 28th and ending on Friday, December 16th. Just show your Military I.D. card or DD 214 at the main gate and enter for free with your guest. There will be a maximum of two complimentary admissions issued per day.
The Military I.D. holder will be allowed to purchase up to 6 additional tickets at the discounted rate of $32 each until December 16th. Spouses of those deployed or widows of military personnel with dependent ID will also receive free admission for themselves and can purchase additional discounted tickets. Military cadets and his/her parent who have signed a contract that they will join the military once they are of age will also qualify for free entry for themselves, a guest and will be able to purchase additional discounted tickets.
For Fire and Law Enforcement personnel, including EMT’s this special will be good from November 28th – December 16th and January 9th – 31st. Those who are active and serving full-time will received free admission for themselves and one guest. Additional admission tickets, up to six, may be purchased for $32 each, when visiting from November 28 – December 16, or for $27 each when visiting from January 9 – 31. Just show your fire or law enforcement photo ID card at the main gate to redeem this offer.
The following ARE ELIGIBLE, provided they have fire or law enforcement ID:
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- ATF Agents (Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms)
- California Dept. of Forestry
- California Highway Patrol Officers
- City, County, State and Federal Police (sworn officers and civilian employees/support staff)
- City, County, State and Federal Fire (sworn officers and civilian employees/ support staff)
- Correctional Officers
- County Sheriff Officers
- Department of the Youth Authority
- District Attorney’s (ID referencing DAs Office – i.e. Paralegal)
- FBI Agents
- Homeland Security which includes:
- INS Agents
- International Border Patrol
- Citizenship & Immigration
- Immigration Customs Enforcement
- Secret Service
- Police Explorers
- Peace Officers
- Probation Officers
- Reserve/volunteer Fire/Law employees with valid ID
- U.S. Forest Service Personnel
- U.S. Marshals
- Wildland Firefighters
PHOTO ID IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED AND MUST SPECIFICALLY REFERENCE FIRE OR LAW ENFORCEMENT DUTY
The following ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for this promotion:
- American Red Cross Employees or volunteers
- Employees with government-ONLY ID (not specifically reference to a fire or law enforcement agency)
- California Conservation Corps
- Private ambulance companies – Administrative employees
- Private law office employees
- Private security firms/officers
- Reserve or volunteer fire or law enforcement w/out valid photo ID
- Retired Fire and Police
- US Armed Forces/Military Police
COUNTY SOCIAL SERVICES EMPLOYEES DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS PROMOTION.
Knott’s Berry Farm is located at 8039 Beach Boulevard in the City of Buena Park. Park hours depend on day and season, for a full list of park hours per day, see the Knott’s Berry farm theme park hours.
For late-breaking news, follow 24/7 Headline News on our Los Angeles County Facebook group, Riverside County Facebook group, Coachella Valley News group, US News group, Victor Valley/Inland Empire Facebook group. If you like what we are doing and want regular updates on your facebook stream like our Facebook Fan Page. You may also follow 24/7 Headline News on Twitter and Instagram!
This article was written by a staff member of the 24/7 Headline News Organization
Latest posts by Staff Writer (see all)
- No Signs of Moreno Valley Girl Now Missing for 10 Days - Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019
- Suspect Tracked Down Using Tracks Left Behind During Off-Road Vehicle Theft - Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019
- Maple Elementary School Janitor Arrested for Molesting a 6-year-old Student - Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019