HESPERIA, Ca. – Eight people were arrested during a search warrant in the City of Hesperia on Wednesday afternoon.
At around 4:15 p.m. the Hesperia Gang Team served a search warrant at a home located at 16069 Pine Street in the City of Hesperia. When the deputies arrived at the located a 52-year-old man suffering from a drug overdose. An ambulance was called to rush him to the hospital. During the search heroin, drug paraphernalia, and several who were under the influence were located.
During the service of the search warrant, deputies located suspected heroin, drug
The following eight subjects were arrested and booked at High Desert Detention Center:
- Cody Tarrants, 27, transient, Gennifer Brewer, 41, transient, Tamara Guardado, 49, transient, and Georgia Gonzalez, 22, transient, for being under the influence of a controlled substance.
- Edgar Lockhart, 55, of Hesperia, for possession of a dangerous weapon.
- Francisco Hernandez, 34, of Hesperia, for a felony warrant; battery with serious bodily injury and elder abuse.
- Amanda Pinheiro, 57, of Hesperia, and Ian Thomas, 23, of Hesperia, for operating and maintaining a drug house.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is asked to contact the Gang Team at the Hesperia Police Department (760) 947-1500. Callers wishing to remain anonymous are urged to contact the We-Tip Hotline at 1-800-78CRIME or you may leave the information on the We-Tip website at www.wetip.com.
Latest posts by Staff Writer (see all)
- Three Additional, for a Total of Five San Bernardino County Firefighters Positive for COVID-19 - Monday, April 6th, 2020
- Riverside Man Kidnaps Ex-Girlfriend and Posts Explicit Photos to her Social Media - Monday, April 6th, 2020
- Victorville Deputies Help a 6-Year-Old Boy for His Birthday - Sunday, April 5th, 2020