VICTORVILLE – One man was transported to a local hospital by ground ambulance after being stabbed on Wednesday. Just before 12:15 a.m. a male victim was stabbed by one of three Hispanic men on the 16100 block of Del Norte Drive near La Cubre Drive in the City of Victorville.
“The incident began when the victim heard his dogs barking and went outside to investigate,” said Victorville Sheriff’s station spokeswoman Mara Rodriguez. “While outside he was approached by several males and an argument occurred. At some point, the verbal argument turned physical and one of the males stabbed the victim.”
The victim was stabbed in the stomach and chest with a small knife before the suspects fled the scene in a gold-colored Honda. It appears as though the suspects may have been known to the victim, per scanner traffic, the male victim said that he would not “snitch” on the suspects.
There were no other injuries reported as a result of this incident. “Deputies from the Victorville station were on scene within four minutes of the call coming in, however, the suspect(s) had already fled,” added Rodriguez.
Paramedics on scene rendered medical aid for the non-life-threatening stab wounds subsequently transporting him to a local hospital. The incident remains under investigation.
- Hesperia Man Badly Injured After His Two Pit Bull Dogs Attack Him - Friday, July 30th, 2021
- Hesperia Woman Dies in Vehicle Versus Bicycle Collision - Wednesday, July 28th, 2021
- Meeting Arranged to Stop Child Rapist’s Move to Newberry Springs - Tuesday, July 27th, 2021
- DSC_9380: Photo by: Gary Martin
- Photo by Gary Martin: Gary Martin