FONTANA – A Fontana woman reached out to the Fontana Police department to thank them for a seat belt citation she received on June 15th. The day she received the seat belt ticket, Rhonda Lantz was not so excited about the ticket. She said that she never used to wear a seat belt before receiving that ticket.
On June 25th, Rhonda was in a major traffic collision. She was on the freeway when her tire blew out causing her vehicle to overturn, Fontana Police officials said. She did not come out unscathed but her injuries were not life-threatening. Rhonda had quite a few bruises, fractured ribs, a broken finger, and stitches.
Rhonda told police officials that because of the ticket she got just 10 days before made her remember to buckle up, she is alive today. She wanted to take the time out to thank Officer Valenzuela, the issuing officer, and the Fontana Police Department. She hopes her story may help others remember to buckle up.
- CSU Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement for All Students and Employees - Tuesday, July 27th, 2021
- Rancho Cucamonga Pastor, 67, Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Small Child - Friday, July 23rd, 2021
- As Family Frantically Searches For Apple Valley Teen, Mother Receives Concerning Message - Saturday, July 10th, 2021
- 13568994_1241079125916318_1389173398082861206_o: Fontana PD
- 13528043_1241079339249630_211785629695390059_o: Fontana PD