Share
Victorville Fire Department Helps Pooch Remove His Stuck Head From Container

Victorville Fire Department Helps Pooch Remove His Stuck Head From Container

Share this:

 

 

 

 


VICTORVILLE, Ca. – A curious and likely hungry pooch got himself in a predicament where he needed more than just the help of his person.


On January 5, 2020, shortly before 8:00 p.m.,Toby, a German Shepherd began to panic as he attempted to get the last few morsels of food out of his self-feeding dog food container. When he attempted to remove his head from the container, he noticed that he was stuck. His owner attempted to help him free his head but was unable to.

Now in a panic with his furry companion, his owner rushed him over to The City of Victorville Fire Department 313, which is located at 13086 Amethyst Road. “Station 313 had a knock at the station door from  a local resident stating her German Shepherd, named Toby, was in trouble,” the City of Victorville Spokeswoman Sue Jones said. “Station 313 personnel were greeted by a large, approximately 1 yr old, German Shepherd that had a plastic feeding container stuck on his head and was becoming frantic and scared.”

With the knowledge of fire personnel and some basic hand tools, Toby’s head was safely removed from the container without any injuries within around 10 minutes. “Toby then tore off in excitement displaying his gratitude to Personnel,” added Jones. “ The Victorville residents were very grateful as this may have led to Toby being sedated to have the container removed.”

For late-breaking news, join 24/7 Headline News on our Facebook Newsgroups for Los Angeles County NewsRiverside County News, Adelanto NewsCoachella Valley News, U.S./World News, Victor Valley/Inland Empire News. If you like what we are doing and want regular updates on your Facebook stream like our Facebook Fan Page. You may also follow 24/7 Headline News on Twitter and Instagram

Image Sources:

  • Toby: City of Victorville
Share this: